Return Visitor Letters Church Should I Apply For A UK Visitor Visa?

Should I apply for a UK visitor visa? - return visitor letters church

I think to enter the United Kingdom (in November) at around 4 months with my boyfriend to spend. I stayed with him and have the necessary means to obtain the same in this period. In March, the two are back together to get married in the United States in order and for a visa for married couples in the United Kingdom. What can my bank statements and a letter from my boss said, I have come back for a job in the United States if necessary. It could also prove that I own a car and of course a return trip. Should I join me when I was in the United Kingdom and the preparations for questions? Is there anything to help that? I know that is not technically required to apply for a tourist visa, because I have a U.S. passport and do not intend to work or for longer than 6 months, but I also know that I refused entry if they do not believe what I say not happy with my tests.

1 comments:

Mama~pea... said...

I take the papers with you, is proof that you do not intend to, in other words, you are not a "flight risk". Let me just say that you do not mention marriage, your friend can send up a red flag. And if you can prove that you are active in the United States and property or that you pay the rent and can not be maintained, while in the United Kingdom. So it should be no problem

Post a Comment