Jason Skin Care Best Soaps,body Wash, Deodorant That Still Smell At Least Okay?

Best soaps,body wash, deodorant that still smell at least okay? - jason skin care

I am allergic to most soaps, body wash, deodorant, what can you recommend that still feels strangely beautiful, that it is naturally with no harmful chemicals in the product not tested on animals and very gentle on the skin?

Currently I use: Jason Products, a good feeling, but I still have some problems with the deodorant is not working well and that makes me itch a little this time.

I do not care if it's expensive, I'm tired of itching or smell funky in the heat, because I can not find anything. I'm in Arizona, so please make sure that, if you are to something that can be bought or sold online here.

I do not know how citrus scents, oils of almond, cherry, natural, like something in the soap. Thanks

6 comments:

lariutt said...

products tested in lush lush.com

Breatheme is full of Paris said...

Soap - I love Dove.

Bath Gel - Try Bath & Body Works or Body Shop. Both are natural and not tested on animals.

Deodorant: Ban, Degree, Secret, what works for you.

grammie said...

Have you tried any of the Dove for sensitive skin? and it is uncented, if desired. They also come in a body wash to Nice.

blahblah... said...

Weird agencies in Bath and has not been tested on animals, have to save all the malls around me, right?

mizpauli... said...

Bath & Body Works

Sarah said...

Dove

xx

Post a Comment