Diagram Cables Xbox XBox LIVE "IP Address FAILURE" How Do I Set Up LIVE?

XBox LIVE "IP Address FAILURE" How do I set up LIVE? - diagram cables xbox

This is a small diagram of my setup.

xBox \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;-----( laptop )-----> Ethernet cable

The laptop is connected to the Xbox console using an Ethernet cable. The mobile Internet. I was able to use the Internet from a laptop in my basement. However, if you try to connect, says IP address: failed.

What should I do? Do I need a different cable? How do I set up Xbox Live? Thanks for the reply.

1 comments:

Gaming Engineer said...

They are still a decision to connect to the IP address, because the 360 is not in a position to a DHCP server. Instead, you configure the computer as a DHCP server is enabled ICS. I'm a little further, change the network settings manually on the 360. I explained to do in a previous question, how, then just follow the instructions in my reply to the following link.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment