How Long Does Breakthrough Bleeding Last During Pregnancy Long Lasting Breakthrough Bleeding... Is Sex Out Of The Question?

Long lasting breakthrough bleeding... is sex out of the question? - how long does breakthrough bleeding last during pregnancy

I am on Yasmin birth control ... in the last 4 or 5 months that I have many flights, so the first month, I decided the time in which birth control to skip. (Skipping the placebo) tablets So why not fly with more time with my current BF is mixed (which had just started dating), I wanted my period, I went to the next derivative of the period. Now, were about 4 months, I did.

I was out of town over the last 4 weeks, and during that time began to bleed. It was the light, then went a little heavier and he went back and forth between light and heavy, a little. I know this is normal because the body adapts to the time skip but it's going to happen now is for over 2 weeks ...

I'm back with my friend again Monday after 5 weeks of each other ... because the bleeding is so light, I can have sex? The other question is, he and I are safe and clean, and because I do not use on birth control, usually condoms. Am I at risk of pregnancy with bleeding?

Please help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can, but I must say that the evidence and say that you should use condoms if you are on your time as you probably can do to get pregnant at the time.

Anonymous said...

I do not know how special the birth control, but if you only get like 4 times a year, must come some time, maybe they have everything done at once? I have no idea. Probably you should call your doctor, explain the situation and ask the risk of pregnancy. Prevention is better than cure so if you're worried about a possible pregnancy.
There is no reason why he did not have sex when you are on your time, it's just that most boys and girls, heavy, what is for many. You should also place a towel or two to protect the bed of blood. It could instead use a condom if you are bleeding, you can feel clean. Is this a long term relationship, are you sure that both in a monogamous relationship and the certainty that are clean, you may not need to use condoms.

Post a Comment