Dependent Ira What Is The Best Way For A Dependent Student To Invest Extra Money? Can I Establish A Roth IRA?

What is the best way for a dependent student to invest extra money? Can I establish a Roth IRA? - dependent ira

I'm still in school and are dependent on my parents, but I want to invest. I want to be able to easily reverse - namely, the transfer from my account regularly, but not (at the prices as Sharebuilder) will be affected. It seems that a Roth IRA is a good choice, but I do not know if I am entitled to an open, because I am a dependent.

If the tax obstacles that exist to invest impossible for me to start, it's really no incentive to earn money and invest or spend more and invest the money wisely, you save.

Give 10 points to the person to me a better understanding of this problem.

1 comments:

Hoa N said...

The answer is yes, you can open a Roth IRA if you work part time.

http://www.scottrade.com can open a minimum of $ 500

and I give you my best advice. the 32 years I have accumulated 62,000 in 401k, 12k in a Roth IRA, and 30K cash taxable account. I would like to invest more young people like you. but I started at age 25 to invest up to 401 k, I have only 10-15% of my gross, contribute regularly to my Roth IRA.


Yes, you can learn to reverse. it's your money, you should know what they are doing it. Initiative to check out this site.

http://www.pathtoinvesting.org/index_fla ...
http://www.stockcharts.com
> ... http://www.streettalklive.com> ... University. much of the information. It will serve you well
I accumulate in good amount in 401k at a young age. Can share with you. when it comes to investing in the stock market. should be examined, 3 things:

The fundamental analysis == (economic data, important for the health, management, business model, buy from the competition)>> what to

technical analysis == (chart + indicator)>> When to buy

/ Schycho Sentiment Analysis ==>> mood of investors, and changes in vision.
The market cycle ===>> see the book Trader Almanac by Hirsch, Jeff will
When you combine 3 Thing, is a powerful goinh knowledge with you for the rest of your life

Post a Comment