Activate Windows Xpsite:blogspot.com Activate Windows?

Activate Windows? - activate windows xpsite:blogspot.com

I want to change my product key for my team because they have been almost a month, she reiterated that the window is not authentic. What should I do?

I read an article about this turn, change as the product key for my installation of Windows XP. They said I need to click Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then go turn on Windows ... Foods. But I can not find anywhere to activate Windows. Where can I find?

1 comments:

TheHumbl... said...

I think they say, must enter the number. As far as I know, you can not change the product key. The first key is with the CD.

When this feature is enabled, the program scans your computer and the original key is installed with information from the PC is mixed.

To verify the legitimacy of the program, go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howto ...

Windows is installed when you bought your PC? If so, I suggest that you receive the item. If you have purchased, you may have received a bad copy. Check it out and good luck.

Post a Comment